Ultimas

As 25 melhores promos de sempre segundo o WWE.com

O WWE.com apresentou um artigo onde lista os 25 maiores promos da sua história. A lista é a seguinte....
:
25. Dusty Rhodes - “The winos know my name.”
24. Edge - His "I Hate You" Promo on John Cena.
23. Ultimate Warrior - “Shove that control into a nosedive, Hulk Hogan!”
22. Shane Douglas - “They can all kiss my @$$!” at ECW.
21. Chris Jericho - "ARMBAR"
20. Bret Hart - “You screwed me! Everybody screwed me!” (Bret's Heel Turn)
19. Randy Savage - “I am the cream of the crop.”
18. Bob Buckland - “I feel like God!”
17. Terry Funk - “I had a dream last night.”
16. Raven - “There are things inside me without remorse.”
15. The very first Rock concert.
14. Shawn Michaels - “I screwed Bret!”
13. Hulk Hogan - “This is where the power lies!”
12. Joey Styles "shooting" after quitting Commentary.
11. Eddie turning heel on Rey Mysterio.
10. The formation of the NWO.
9. The Rock - “Shut your mouth, ya thong wearing fatty!”
8. Ric Flair - "You turn the camera off and I’ll be naked when you come back.”
7. Paul Heyman - “You stole my legacy.”
6. Jake Roberts - “Wallowing in the muck of avarice.”
5. Ric Flair -“I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth.”
4. CM Punk's pipebomb.
3. Cactus Jack - "Cane Dewey" promo
2. Dusty Rhodes - "That’s hard times!”
1. Austin 3:16
Com tecnologia do Blogger.