Ultimas

Smith Hart culpa Vince Russo pela morte de Owen Hart

Smith Hart, irmão mais velho de Owen Hart fez ontem uso do twitter para desbastar Vince Russo e onde o acusou pela morte do seu irmão. Smith Hart desafiou ainda Russo para um combate na TNA. Smith Hart disse:

"Congratulations @pyroballyhoo not only did u murder my brother but you've successfully killed 2 wrestling companies.I have a challenge for u"

"Maybe u'd like 2 try killing me on ur last failed broadcast I would donate my share 2 Owens foundation, #pleasenopolematches @pyroballyhoo"

"Since I've ruffled a few feathers Ill make it clear Id like to challenge Russo to a fight at BFG with the proceeds going to Owens foundation"

"If nothing else good can come of the destruction of TNA, and the loss of jobs, perhaps raising money for a worthy cause would be."
Com tecnologia do Blogger.